Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Sr .Net Developer
Long term contract
*Must have 10+ Years in .Net/C# Developing and WCF.*
• 10 years of experience developing data driven applications using
C#, Smart/Client/WinForms, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC 3.0), XML, Web
Services, Entity Framework, WPF ,WCF, LINQ, multi-threaded programming;
• Silverlight experience a plus;
• Experience developing web-based solutions using HTML, CSS,
• .NET 4.0 experience required;
• 5+ years’ experience developing in Visual Studio 2008 or later and
Team Foundation Server;
• Experience with the relational database model; SQL Server 2008;
and stored procedure development;
• Experience with 3rd party controls a plus (Telerik);
• Experience working with very large databases is a plus;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in active adherence to SDLC
methodologies such as Agile or Incremental;
• Working knowledge of Scrum is a plus;
• Proven understanding of OOAD, design patterns, and application
development processes and practices with focus on reusability,
extensibility, and performance;
• Solid understanding of software development environments, source
control techniques, and continuous integration;
• MS degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, engineering,
or related field;
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.