*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Agile-Scrum Coach/Project Manager *
*Location : Smithfield, RI *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview : Phone then Face to Face Job Description*
· Fidelity Financial Advisor Solutions (FFAS) Customer Data
Information Systems (CDIS) team is responsible for designing, building and
maintaining the FFAS Sales and Marketing Management Information Systems,
which includes and extensive Distributed Batch Application and a large
Oracle Data Warehouse Application.
· The CDIS team seeks an experience self-motivated Senior Project
Manager/Agile Coach who has proven success with implementing high quality
agile projects on time and budget, while empowering teams to deliver
· The group specifically focuses in Data, for their sales and
compensation applications for client services, finance and predictive
· This team size is about 70, with about 20 folks in India, 5 in
Westlake, TX and the rest in Smithfield, comprised of PMs, Systems
Analysts, Developers (Java and a few Mainframe), and QA.
· They are struggling to find a strong financial services Project
Manager with a background in Agile/ Scrum.
· This group has been working in a textbook Agile environment since
· The resource needs to have an aggressive and challenging
personality, with a strong sense of urgency in bringing project goals to
· In addition, they would like someone who has worked on
data-centric projects. They don’t want just a cruise director, but someone
who is willing to get down in the trenches with the various teams in truly
owning and driving the project.
· They are looking for a hybrid Project Manager and Scrum
· As a member of the FFAS Customer Data Information Systems Team,
the Project Manager/Agile Coach will be responsible for coaching multiple
medium to large distributed batch application projects concurrently and
with flawless execution.
· This position requires a talented collaborator who demonstrates
· The CDIS team seeks a change agent, who champions agile best
practices across the organization.
- 5+ years managing full lifecycle technology projects is required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is
*Skills and Knowledge*
- High emotional intelligence
- Strengthens relationships within and across the organization
- Fosters a positive harmonious work environment
- Embraces new ideas and enables continuous improvement
- Motivates the team to increase velocity
- Promotes a sense of urgency to remove impediments and mediate conflict
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expert presentation and facilitation skills
- Effective manage project budgets
- Effectively manages and mitigates project risk
- Ensures transparency of project burndowns and status
- Experience with transition from Waterfall to Agile a plus
- Experience working with external data providers (vendors) a plus
- ALM Tools experience a plus
- Understanding of batch processing, ETL, relational data modeling is
- Understanding of financial services required
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.