Hi,

Hope you are doing great……

Please do let me know if you are available for the following position
for one of our Direct clients hiring ASAP.
if the consultants are not having the skills please don't
submit......

Position: SAP Order To Cash / SAP SD
Location: Columbus, OH ( Locals)
Duration:6+ months

Must have Skills: OTC, SD ,order management, pricing, logistics
execution, billing, master data, Procurement, Finance, Sourcing,
Warehouse Management, Reporting, ECC 6.0, SAP CRM , APO,

Requirement
•       7 years minimum experience in SAP OTC process implementation
•       Proficient expertise in SD order management, pricing, logistics
execution, billing, and master data
•       Proven integration with Procurement, Finance, Sourcing, Warehouse
Management, and Reporting
•       Wholesale Distribution industry relevant experience preferred
•       Proven work with ECC 6.0 and integration with latest versions of SAP
CRM and APO
•       Must have excellent communication skills

Details:
Full Name :
Contact:
Email ID :
Visa Status :
Availability :
Present Location  :
Willing to relocate:
No. of years of experience in Skill set:
Rate on 1099/C2C :
If any employer details if H1b:

Regards
Sushil