*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Oracle Developer*
*Location: Memphis, TN*
*Duration: 6+ months with possible extensions*
This position was open earlier this year. Please verify that candidates
have not been submitted to the client before. Client is looking for very
strong Oracle Forms/Reports.
Will need references submitted with the resume along with skill matrix of
all listed highlighted skills below.
*Strong Oracle Developer (v10), and MUST HAVE strong experience with Oracle
Forms & Reports (v6i strongly preferred), C (ProC/C++ strongly preferred),
and SQL experience.*
Below is job description we used to recruit for this role in the past.
I’ve highlighted the main things Mgr said they need. Please send
candidate’s # of years experience with the highlighted skills when you
submit their info.
*Work Scope:* *Oracle Developer*
Perform software development duties in MLGW’s Banner CIS *(Customer Info
System)* application as directed by senior information technology staff.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Development activities will include writing and maintaining a
combination of *Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL,* TOAD, *ProC *in an *Oracle
10 database environment.*
· Programming in a *Windows *and* Unix* environment.
· Assignments will include changes to the base Banner product,
add-on applications to Banner, and interface programming in batch and
online systems (e.g., address matching, meter reading, cashiering, and
mobile dispatching systems).
· Analyze programs for adherence to business needs and recommend
· Program unit testing and participate in system testing with end
*Job Requirements: *
· *Proficient in developing in a Unix and Windows operating system
· *Proficient in C (preferably ProC/C++), SQL, Oracle Forms
(Preferably 6i), and Oracle Reports (Preferably 6i).*
· *Proficient developing in the relational database environment,
· Must work well in a team environment and individually.
· Experience in Banner Customer Information System.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.