*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Oracle Developer*

*Location: Memphis, TN*

*Duration: 6+ months with possible extensions*

This position was open earlier this year.  Please verify that candidates
have not been submitted to the client before.  Client is looking for very
strong Oracle Forms/Reports.

Will need references submitted with the resume along with skill matrix of
all listed highlighted skills below.

*Strong Oracle Developer (v10), and MUST HAVE strong experience with Oracle
Forms & Reports (v6i strongly preferred), C (ProC/C++ strongly preferred),
and SQL experience.*

Below is job description we used to recruit for this role in the past.
I’ve highlighted the main things Mgr said they need.  Please send
candidate’s # of years experience with the highlighted skills when you
submit their info.

*Job Description:*

*Work Scope:* *Oracle Developer*

Perform software development duties in MLGW’s Banner CIS *(Customer Info
System)* application as directed by senior information technology staff.

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

·         Development activities will include writing and maintaining a
combination of *Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL,* TOAD, *ProC *in an *Oracle
10 database environment.*

·         Programming in a *Windows *and* Unix* environment.

·         Assignments will include changes to the base Banner product,
add-on applications to Banner, and interface programming in batch and
online systems (e.g., address matching, meter reading, cashiering, and
mobile dispatching systems).

·         Analyze programs for adherence to business needs and recommend
changes.

·         Program unit testing and participate in system testing with end
users.

*Job Requirements: *

·         *Proficient in developing in a Unix and Windows operating system
environment.*

·         *Proficient in C (preferably ProC/C++), SQL, Oracle Forms
(Preferably 6i), and Oracle Reports (Preferably 6i).*

·         *Proficient developing in the relational database environment,
Oracle 10.*

·         Must work well in a team environment and individually.

·         Experience in Banner Customer Information System.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>