I have block interview times set up for Wednesday so this needs to be a
fast moving req.  Please, reach out with questions.

*Location:  Lake Forest, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months to start high possibility it extends10*

*Interview Process:  Phone first, On site after*

*Job Title: Data Warehouse Architect*

*Note: Need EAD,GC or USC !! Local to IL !!*

We are looking for someone who can come in and be hands on.

This person needs to be able to speak to how he will come into the
environment and lay out the “current state” – this will require a solid
understanding of: Data, Databases, ETL, Schemas, Design and using technical
tools to assist in this process. (We will want someone who has reverse
engineered an environment previously)

This person is going to have to build Models from a data perspective

They will also need to understand reporting

HFIT feels as though they know the direction that they are going.. but how
will this impact the data, how will it impact the database level etc – we
need someone who can come in and help them understand the impacts – but
then also roll up their sleeves and have the knowhow to be able to help.

Also – this person is going to need to be a strong “leader” – they are
going to have to work with various groups of teams as well as the business
to understand what functionality they use/what they need and what the
future state will look like to help accommodate everyone in the
organization.

Data Warehouse Architect

Contract - 6 months with a high chance of extending

The major need for them currently is to bring in a Data Warehouse Architect
who can evaluate their current data warehouse setup /strategies and figure
out the current state and build a plan for the future state.

This role is someone technology agnostic - meaning that they aren't honing
in to a specific DW technology stack. Rather, they are looking for someone
with diverse experience to be able to leverage while figuring out what the
future state will look like.
Regards,
Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager
Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com