This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Description :*
*Role : Linux Storage Engineer*
*Location : Fort Washington, PA*
*Duration : 8+ Months*
*PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION*
The position is responsible and accountable for the management of
Unix/Linux servers, SAN storage, virtualization and system security. Must
have experience in support of high availability environments.. Administer,
manage and support software and hardware. Maintain server security ensuring
all systems comply with current best practices of security updates, provide
user and technical support, perform server upgrades, and apply systems
patches and other duties as assigned. Provide support services in a
*MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES (essential job functions)*
1. Provide systems support, performance tuning, capacity
planning, security, hardware and software migration for various computer
platforms to meet business needs.
2. Provide tactical management and problem solving regarding
systems. Keep system operating within performance standards as well as
implement and enforce security.
3. Work with project teams to ensure development efforts align
with technical direction.
4. Provide superior customer relations, engage in problem
solving and effectively communicate with the customer and management.
5. Meet defined service level targets and search for innovative
improvements in service and performance.
6. Work with project teams to ensure development efforts align
with technical direction.
7. Special projects as assigned.
*SELECTION CRITERIA (essential job functions and job requirements)*
1. 2 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. 5 years plus of Linux Server implementation, troubleshooting,
and performance tuning, knowledge of best practices.
3. Working experience with backup/software/solutions.
4. Solid understanding of NAS and SAN implementations. Knowledge
of storage in high virtualized VMware environments.
5. Solid understanding of storage protocols including CIFS, FC,
FCoE, iSCSI and NFS
6. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking DNS, LDAP, NFS, SMTP,
Linux/Unix account management.
7. In depth knowledge of Linux and Unix operating systems and
architecture (e.g. OEL, RedHat)
8. In depth knowledge of SAN and Virtualization technology (e.g.
9. Knowledge of Server Clustering (HACMP, Microsoft and Oracle
10. Knowledge of backup/software/solutions, e.g. Netbackup
11. Knowledge of SAN switches, e.g. Cisco and Fabric Management
12. Knowledge of scripting, e.g. (ksh,bash,perl,)
13. Ability to work well under pressure, remain focused and calm
in the face of distractions and changing priorities in fast paced
14. Advanced knowledge server infrastructure, troubleshooting, and
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITITIES*
1. Superior verbal and written communication skills
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Strong problem solving skills
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks
6. Ability to meet deadlines
7. Knowledge of hardware, operating systems and applications
Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Jangid | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 984
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.