Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through that and let me know if you are interested for this
position.
Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated
Thanks

REQ
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 5 months

The first resource will be doing day to day support, maintenance, and small
enhancements.   The need is from mid – late July through December/January.

Must have Skills
SQL/TSQL   SQL2000 and SQL2005/2008
DTS / SSIS
SSAS
ProClarity

Nice to have skills
MS Access
2003, 2007
MS Excel
Familiar with MS Cube functions and their use in Excel 2007
Excel 2007 VBA script
TFS
Crystal Reports
Able to create Crystal Reports from Stored Procedures

Thanks
Sagar
813 333 2738