*KINDLY REPLY ON  alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com
<alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>Immediate Need Senior Web Developer *

Position    :  Senior Web Developer
Location   :  Alexandria, VA
Duration  :  2+ Month

Job Description:
Qualified candidate must have Knockout JS experience.
Must have Skills Needed:
Knockout (part of the JavaScript Library)
JavaScript
SQL Server
ASP.NET
The Environment:
We have built most of the front-end functionality, and the new development
will be working with data already in our SQL server and building tools to
utilize it from our two browser-based user interfaces (Client-facing and
internal/analyst-facing). this individual is coding in SQL to build tables
from the information gathered from the researchers. The other big chunk of
work will be in troubleshooting and adjusting the interfaces as we have our
analysts test the system and identify fixes and improvements.

Regards
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
Direct:609-423-4045
alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com