Here is a job description for a ASP.Net/C# position I am working on. It is
a 6-12 Months contract to hire, they need to be a U.S citizen and they need
to preferable live in a 30 mile radius from Lancaster, PA.
Let me know if you have any questions.
ASP.Net/C# Developer needed for a *contract to hire* opportunity with
client located in *Lancaster, PA*.
*Top Skills You Should Possess:*
- Must be able to design/develop/maintain ASP.NET Web Applications
utilizing the C# languageSPA (Single Page Web Application) experience using
Angular JS or similar technology a plus!
*What You’ll Be Doing:*
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining
and supporting applications and system software.
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of
- Provide guidance to other team members when required
*What You Need to Bring to the Table:*
- B.S. degree in related discipline or 5+ years of relevant work
- Excellent and effective communicator
- Ability to lead small projects and resources required to complete
*Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
- Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.