Please find below the Job Description and forward me your updated resume.
Subject: Java Developers (GC/USC preferred)
.Minimum three or more years of hands on Application Development work
experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
.Demonstrated experience with Java
.Strong knowledge of service oriented architectures
.Experience with agile development methods
.Strong application design, coding, testing and debugging skills with
.Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project delivery
.Ability to take a hands-on approach to identifying and optimizing existing
code and code developed by other team members
.Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
.Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical
information to non-technical
.Demonstrated experience with Java/J2SE 6 with a deep understanding of the
language and core API's, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent
.programming, XML, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture
.Previous Financial Services experience
.Experience with Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, SQL; Databases such as Oracle,
DB2, SQL Server; Operating Systems such as Unix Solaris; Products such as
.IBM WebSphere, IBM Rational ClearCase, Axis, Spring Application Framework
.Familiarity with Enterprise Systems applications preferred
• 5+ years of experience with related technologies and the software
development life cycle
• Strong Java/J2EE programming skills
• 3-5 years prior experience with RESTful or SOAP Services.
• Extensive experience in supporting and troubleshooting J2EE web
applications and databases.
• Troubleshooting skills with the ability to correlate various logs files,
events, etc to get to root cause of issues quickly and correctly.
• Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache application servers
• Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven,
Subversion and Jira
• Experience with database development and design including experience with
Oracle and/or Sybase
• Demonstrated experience with OO design patterns/frameworks, including
application integration frameworks
• Ability to multi-task and engage productively on multiple projects
• Ability to balance application development and application support needs
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to
communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that
peers, partners, and senior IT and Business management
• Development Experience with EXT-JS or Smart GWT desirable
• Development Experience with XML and web services desirable
• College degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent major
• Extensive UNIX and Windows O/S background
• Database experience.
• Experience in programming languages including. J2EE
Jenny Smith- Technical Recruiter
Desk No #412- 238-8594 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.