*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    =  Database Engineer *

*Location   =  Detroit, MI*

*Duration  =  6+ months CTH*

*Need only GC or CITIZEN…*

*Responsibilities*

•              Work closely with development teams

•              Be responsible for physical database design and
implementation performance tuning

•              Database design and maintenance tasks (including
backups/restores, updating statistics and rebuilding indexes, etc.)

•              Implement disaster recovery for database servers

•              Create standards and best practices for database design and
development

•              Ensure quality data creation, presentation and data flow
across systems

•              Assist writing complex stored procedure

•              Enhance database applications in an constantly changing
environment

•              Meet with management to ensure satisfaction with the data
collection, presentation and other efforts

•              Research and evaluate third party tools to increase
efficiency

•              Participate in a regular on-call rotation

*Requirements*

•              Degree in computer science or a concentration in a technical
field

•              One year of experience in *developing MS-SQL database
applications*

•              Experience with stored procedures, *functions and scripting*

•              Strong understanding of *business logic and processes*

•              Understanding of *database design/architecture in a
Microsoft SQL Server environment*

•              Basic database administration operations experience in
a *Microsoft
SQL Server environment*

•              Knowledge of *Transact-SQL (TSQL) and SQL Server*

•              Data modeling, query design and optimization and stored
procedures

•              Knowledge of computer *networks and storage devices (SANS)*

•              Ability to quickly *understand large data models*

•              Knowledge of the *Microsoft Office suite*

•              Demonstrated relationship management skills

*What’ll Make You Special*

•              Knowledge of the .*NET platform*

•              Knowledge of *services-oriented architecture*

Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited