I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Java Developer in HARTFORD,
CT. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.
Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com
Role: Java Developer
Location: HARTFORD, CT
Duration: 6+ Months
*Visa: GC or USC only*
The Java Developer/Technical Lead is a technical role combining hands-on
Java development with project leadership responsibilities. This position is
responsible for the estimation, development and implementation of projects
and small enhancements. This position plans and coordinates execution of
tasks and resources to ensure that the established cost, time and quality
goals are met. The Technical Lead is expected to provide technical
leadership to the team including task assignment, mentoring junior team
members, promoting and enforcing standards and best practices, and acting
as a point person in collaboration with other teams.
At least five years of professional experience in a hands-on Java development
At least two years of professional experience in a technical-leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a highly-collaborative team environment
• Strong knowledge and experience with object-oriented design principles
• Strong knowledge and experience with Java, Spring, Velocity, XML & XSDs,
JDBC, SQL, HTTP, JSON and Spring Web Services (both SOAP and REST)
• Knowledge and application of design patterns
• Knowledge and application of good design principles
• Experience with Subversion
• Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
• Strong technical, analysis, debugging and problem-resolution skills
• Ability and willingness to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• Ability to handle multiple priorities at same time
• Ability to work under pressure
Desirable (but not required) Skills:
• Knowledge/experience with an Agile methodology
• Experience with JUnit
• Background in Personal Lines Homeowners and Automobile business
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.