*Title:Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer *
*City: Inver Grove Heights,MN*
*Duration:6 Months (preference for Contract to Hire)*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*Note: This is an CTH role cannot accept H1B !! *

I need CTH candidates for this position below in MN. “A” requirement with
high interview/placement potential!

Must be a strong communicator – needs solid English speaking skills!
Initial 3-5 months, with likely extension for the right skill set and
personality.

 exciting opportunity as a member of the support group for our Information
Technology support team utilizing the Microsoft development stack.  We are
looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to work with technical
leadership to identify standards and best practice oversight, compliance
and work alignment.  This individual will be utilizing their professional
skills with Dynamics CRM, TFS, .Net framework w/C#, T-SQL, Web Services,
and SSRS reporting for detailed technical design at a solution level.   You
must have excellent spoken and written communications skills, and the
ability to work with limited supervision.

You will:
Work with customers, business analysts, and team members to translate
business requirements into technical solutions
Estimate and document technical effort, work breakdown structure, risks and
solutions.
Delivery of overall technical solution to schedule and time
         Design, develop, and test modifications to our Dynamics CRM 2011
platform.
         UI development using JavaScript, CSS and HTML solutions utilizing
tools provided within the CRM environment.
         Manage and develop Dynamics CRM custom integration solutions with
third-party vendors and custom plugins.
         Examine existing code solutions for best practice adherence.
Follow CHS SDLC Standards
Write and maintain software documentation
         Perform SSRS report development utilizing technical skills with MS
SQL Server
         Understand and code complex stored procedures, queries, joins,
triggers, views, functions, etc.
         Perform Installation, configurations, deployment of solutions
(Solution Management).
Basic Qualifications: (required)

         Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications in information
technology
         5 years of experience programming in a Microsoft environment
utilizing Dynamic CRM 2011 and .Net framework w/C#,  XML, JavaScript
(plugins), jQuery, HTML5.
   MS SQL Server (T-SQL)2005 - 2014 SSIS and SSRS
   SQL Data Services
   MS Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2010 or higher
   IIS 6.0 or higher
         Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
         Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, and SOAP). Also
an ability to create secure web services.
         Strong understanding on client side performance optimization
techniques

*Regards,*

*Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email :
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 312.582.2699*

*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*