*Sr C++ Developer needed in FL for contract!!*
*Kindly reply to **sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*
Location: Tampa, FL.
USC or GC holder only.No H1’s or OPT’s
Duration : 6+ Months
· We are looking for a Senior C++ developer responsible for
re-architecting the existing application, converting the existing C++ code
units, SQL Queries & Business logics into requirements/micro services.
· Minimum 5 to 7 years of C++ multithreaded application development
experience on Unix Platforms using technologies: STL Libraries, pthreads,
Object Oriented design, boost libraries
· Experience in developing and maintaining Makefile
· Experience in developing Unix Shell scripts
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills with multithreaded
· Understanding of centralized source repositories and branching
concepts. Subversion is preferable, but others are acceptable.
· Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
· Good understanding of design patterns
· Strong proficiency in C++
· Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
· Knowledge on Pro*c/C++, SQL Query
· Prior experience in design & implementation of Order Management,
Inventory tools using C++ is preferable.
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.