The following requisition has been assigned:
TITLE: B2B-EDI webMethods Analyst 
JOB CODE: 13056
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 2
skills marked in RED are a MUST.
• Team is looking for a Core webMethods Developer who has
in-depth experiencing in developing integration solutions using webMethods
• Expertise in webMethods Integration Server, Trading
Networks, Designer, My webMethods, EDI X12, EDIFACT, cXML, webServices and
Flat Files (REQUIRED)
• Hands on experience in developing solutions for large
scale EDI/ B2B implementations (REQUIRED)
• Good knowledge of web services, XML and defining schemas
• Hands on experience in implementing ALE, IDOC and RFC
• Hands on experience in Unix, Java, J2EE, Oracle and
non-relational database (REQUIRED)
• 5+ years of webMethods experience and 7+ years of
• EDI/FlatFile experience is mandatory.
• Must be an expert in EDI standards and implementation.
*Please fill the details and send me your updated profile*
*Full Name: *
*Current Location: *
*Contact Number: *
*Work Status: *
*Visa copy required for all H1B, EAD submisions MUST-*
*Photo ID required for GC and Us Citizens MUST:*
*Relocation : *
*Additional Remarks: *
*Please revert me if your profile is suitable to the JD with the details*
Suman Bakshi - Sam
SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,
North Brunswick, NJ – 08902
Email Ids - s...@sourcechip.net
Linked in - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.