Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: QA Automation with Python
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

NOTE: !!Must Have Python Exp.!!

REQUIRED SKILLS:
.Strong Python Development Exp. 3-5 years
.Execute and write python automation test scripts to test python API’s
.Knowledge of Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated test execution
jobs
.Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of one of the following languages:
Python, Ruby, Java or C++

PREFERRED SKILLS:
.Experience with Linux; such as Red Hat, Ubuntu and/or Windows
.3-5 years of development test automation experience
.Experience in an Agile environment using a CI/CD Model Methodology
.Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD
.Strong knowledge of Cloud computing concepts

EDUCATION:
.BS in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience

OTHER SKILLS:
.Excellent communication (written and oral)

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949