Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Position Title: Sr Scrum Master
Duration: 1 year
*Interview : Phone and In person required by the client*
• Daily Scrum execution for multiple Scrum teams.
• Following the Agile Play Book and Process at OC to support
• Facilitate Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives and other Scrum
• Work with product owner, and extended teams to ensure seamless
• Support culture change to improve delivery agility.
• Coaching to team members who are new to Scrum and Agile
• Provide input and champion Process improvement initiatives
based on feedback.
• Help teams be agile and build high performing Agile teams.
• Facilitating release and sprint planning efforts, stand –ups,
• Supporting Team building and Team development by utilizing the
abilities and skills of individuals, and fostering a feedback culture.
• Other Project Management deliverables as assigned
• Work cooperatively on integrated team of FEPOC/SBP/FEPDO staff
to successfully address any associated risks and issues.
Proven experience as Scrum Master
Proven experience transforming teams to Agile/Scrum from waterfall or other
Excellent communication and Partnership skills
Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban etc. as an
Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master.
leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high
Provide need based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.