Need: QA

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6 Months.

Rate: $30/hr.

QA with Financial/Banking Industry, STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS, Ecommerce -
GUI experience

*       Functional Experience  5+ years in QA
*       Finance Industry: 3+ years Financial Services industry experience
*       Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for
completeness and testability
*       Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases
with or without business requirements/design docs
*       Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
*       Risk Management: Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing
approaches/plans
*       Tools: Deep experience with automated Tools like LoadRunner,
Winrunner (5+ years)
*       COF Experience desired but not required
*       Ability to write and analyze test reports across a broad audience
*       Ability to present recommendations to a senior audience

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.