Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: SRM Developer
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Job Description:
Specific Skills:
·Windows Server 2008
·Microsoft SQL Server 2008
·BMC Service Request Management (SRM) tools
·Agile (SCRUM) development methodology
·Experience utilizing TFS for tracking
·Must have BMC components experience in:
oConstruction of forms
oWorkflow
oAlerts
oFilters
oEscalations
oMenus
·Develop, maintain and extend Service Request forms for the IT Business
-Follow and enhance to SRM development best practices
-Learn and apply User Interface concepts to form design and functionality
-Learn and apply User Acceptance concepts
-Develop estimates and manage all aspects of the build including design,
development, testing, QA, UAT and migration to

production and source code management.
-Assist in break-fix support for forms when required.

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949