Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good profile for this position.

*PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Benefits Administration Consultant. *

*St. Louis, MO.*

*6 Months+.*

*Rate: 55$/hr C2C*

**

*Required Skills: *

*7+ years PeopleSoft Benefits Admin Functional Consulting experience*

*Implementation experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 *

7+ years of experience delivering information technology consulting services

5+ years of experience with the technical or functional design and
configuration of PeopleSoft Enterprise solutions Detailed experience with
one or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM modules: *Human Resources,
Payroll, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Workforce Planning, Learning
Management, Candidate Gateway, Talent Acquisition Manager, Employee and
Manager Self Service, eBenefits, ePerformance, eCompensation and UPK (User
Productivity Kit)  *

System Test planning and execution

Proven ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment

Excellent leadership, written communication, oral communication and
interpersonal skills

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*