Dear,

Greetings..

This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P.*. We are looking for
an *Middleware/Weblogic Engineer *to work with our Client located at *Charlotte
NC*. Below is the job description for your perusal. Please go through the
JD and kindly let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with
your updated resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss
further.

*Position           :           *Middleware/Weblogic Engineer

*Location*           *:*           Charlotte NC

*Duration*           *:*           Long Term

*Required Skills:*

·         3 or more years plus of experience in supporting application
servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat and/or Websphere

·         General Systems admin experience for windows, Linux and VMVare
environments

·         Experience with Web servers such as OHS, Apache and IIS

·         College Degree in related field or comparable work experience

*Desired Skills (Preferred not required):*

·         ITIL foundations training

·         Experience with WebLogic domain and cluster configurations

·         Experience in monitoring, performing diagnostics and
troubleshooting JVM's and middleware technologies

·         Ability to initialize and operate computer hardware and software
systems

·         Knowledge of current technological developments/ trends in  area
of expertise

·         Ability to utilize computer operating systems utilities

·         Knowledge of computer systems backup requirements and procedures.

·         Ability to solve problems

·         Knowledge of computer input and output media.

·         Knowledge of computer job control procedures.

·         Ability to work weekends and/or various shift rotations as
required

*Best Regards,*

*Yugal Modi*

National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,

Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA

Phone:  +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434

Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi>

yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com

<http://www.nsiamerica.com/> <yu...@nsiamerica.com>

*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)* *is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996.* *We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score* *that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*