Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Automation Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description :
•Senior architect with 12+ years of experience in Test Automation
•Strong in hands on proof of concept for next generation web and mobile app
automation
•Should be technically savy in web 3.0 technologies
•Should have experience in building mature frameworks with strong foundation
•Strong in advocacy of test automation tools (UFT, Selenium, etc) both
commercial and open source
•Should be able to build automation strategy and present automation
strategy to Director / VP level executives
•Should be willing to work across various Enterprise group to liaison /
partner implementation of automation strategy
•Should be strong in verbal and written communication
•Ability to showcase thought leadership in test automation and tooling

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949