*System Engineer *

*6 months*

*Dallas, TX*

*Phone interview*

who is given a system, ad hoc, and asked to determine if there are measured
performance bottlenecks.

Experience with building reporting performance metrics is a precursor to
the ability to do the analysis piece, which is what we value for this
position. Typically this person has deep experience as a systems
analyst/engineer, who is asked to look at a set of discrete servers,
reviewing the server performance metrics to determine if there are
bottlenecks.

The CPM team is responsible for Improving the timeliness, stability and
cost effectiveness of IT service delivery, Forecasting the impact of
changing business environment on IT.

*•Expertise in distributed platform performance diagnostics and problem
resolution.       *

*•Expertise in AIX, Linux, Windows and VMware performance engineering.*

*•Substantial knowledge of the functionality and performance aspect of the
above computing platforms.*

*•Strong ability to optimize CPU, Memory, I/O and Network components to
maximize the productive utilization of computer resources and improve cost
effectiveness.*

*•Ability to create and lead real and virtual teams of performance SMEs.*

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>