Hi,

Hope you’re doing well.

I found your profile on LinkedIn and would like to connect with you about
an opportunity which we currently have in our offshore location Hyderabad
.  We are looking for the US IT Technical Recruiter [Mid-Senior Level]. If
the job interest you please share me your updated resume and do share me
your availability over the next few days and we will fix a time that works
for both of us.

If this role is not of interest to you, I really appreciate if you can
refer a friend, relative or co-worker? I look forward to work with you.

Our offshore office is located on the below address.

Lakshi Krishna Plaza,

Plot No# 45 ,4th Floor, KPHB 9th Phase Road, Gokul Plots,  Hyderabad -500072

*Landmark :* Lane adjacent to *Sujana Forum Mall.*

pra...@computerdataconcepts.com

Regards,

Leela Prasad

709-3333-606