Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170

*Job Title*

*IBM MDM Tech Lead*

*Work Location*

*Louisville KY*

*Duration of assignment **(in Months)*

*12 months contract*

*MOI*

*Telephonic + Skype*

*Experience Required*

*8+ years*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

3 or more years of experience designing and implementing MDM solutions
using IBM MDM V.11 or later.
* 3 or more years of experience in designs and development of customized
MDM code based on specifications
* Experienced with various implementation styles (Virtual, Physical and
Hybrid) of MDM
* 4 or more years of experience with IBM InfoSphere MDM Hub configurations
- Data modeling & Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules,
building and customizing services.
* 4 or more years of experience in integrating external business
applications with IBM InfoSphere MDM hub using batch processes and SOA.
* Comprehensive understanding of enterprise master data strategies and best
practices.
* Comprehensive understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, Data
Architecture and MDM best practices and processes.

Role Desirables

* Experience in writing rules, configuration and profiling data using IBM
Infosphere Information Analyzer
* IBM's InfoSphere Data Stage and Quality Stage experience

*Roles & Responsibilities*

MDM Tech Lead

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Will work closely with client architects team and may have to work in
onsite offshore model as well.

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*