*Immediate Need DevOps Engineer -Need GC or USC - Rate $55/Hr*

*Position   :  DevOps Engineer*
*Location  :  Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration  :  6 Months*

*Skills and Experience required:*
· The DevOps Engineer position works collaboratively with software
engineering to deploy and monitor applications across a variety of
environments.
·This role is responsible for automating and streamlining our operations
and processes.
· You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and
operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and
production environments.
· Core Job Responsibilities
· The individual will be responsible for platform DevOps with the goal of
automating and improving the existing / future environments.
· Develop solutions that will provide monitoring, logging, and alerting
capabilities for scalable cloud solutions
· Lead the creation and maintenance of automated scripts that will build,
configure, deploy and test applications deployed to different environments;
maintain, support, and enhance our continuous integration environment.

*Regards,*
Aaron - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc  , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *609-223-9188* | Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com