The following requisition has been assigned:
TITLE: Sr Java Developer/ Lead
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
* Prefer experience with Product Industry like
*visa copy must for all submission..please ignore if you not able to
Senior Java Lead with a strong track record of executing highly cross
functional projects. This person needs to have proven experience picking
up new technologies, hands on development and communicating effectively.
• Design, develop and implement large-scale enterprise systems,
built on enterprise level applications and services using Java.
• Implement architectural standards and frameworks, allowing
for a flexible and scalable environment.
• Hands-on active Java development experience is must.
• Work with Queueing and caching solutions (JMS, Coherence,
• Knowledge of concurrent and distributed application framework
• Ability to manage development teams including code reviews
• Provide best practices around application design, modeling,
scalability and performance.
• Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
• 8+ years of experience in the software industry
• BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
• Experience in Java application development
• Experience in services design and modeling
• Experience in a large scale enterprise application
integration and development
Please send me your resume along with the following details:
Full Legal Name:
All Inclusive Hourly Rate
Contact No & email:
Availability to Join:
Note: Need Work-authorization and Id proof for submissions.(Must for this
2 Official References must-
Suman Bakshi - Sam
SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,
North Brunswick, NJ – 08902
Email Ids - s...@sourcechip.net
Linked in - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.