*Position: Development Ops Engineer (NEED LOCAL FOR F2F)*
*Location: Cambridge, MA*
*Duration: 6+ month Contract*
*ONLY GC/CITIZENS *
· Working experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining
application hosting environments in the Cloud, specifically by using AWS or
· Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability and other
technologies and principles that support business continuity; experience
with DR capabilities in Cloud environments.
· Experience with optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in
distributed systems to maximize performance; maintaining an infrastructure
and ensuring stability while adding new features.
· Strong understanding of application development methodologies and
ability to implement development and processes through the automated
frameworks; knowledge of Agile methodology highly desirable.
· Experience in developing and deploying applications implemented in
Django, Ruby on Rails, or other LAMP stack environments.
· Proven experience with troubleshooting and performance tuning in a
diverse technical environment.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. IT Recruiter- LEAD*
*Office ID: **ashut...@technocraftsol.com* <ashut...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo/ Gmail ID: ashu.technocraft*
*Note: *Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of
LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
LLC Client directly.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.