resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Data Protector Admin Location : Parsippany, NJ.Duration :
12+months contractJob Description: *Setup and configure Data Protector
server/client and tape libraries
Monitor daily backup activity and reporting, to proactively avoid issues
Modify and optimize backup schedules
Improve automation and productivity of backups through scripting
enhancements
Troubleshoot and resolve missed and failed backups
Interface with vendors for escalation of issues
Processing of tapes for offsite storage
Update Data Protector Spec and procedures
Good skills on performance optimization.
Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/HPRC
support
Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue,
Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and
Prepare RCA
Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.

*Required SKills:-*6 to 8 years of support experience
System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
Knowledge of tape drives and libraries
Good written and verbal communication skills
At least 5 years’ experience HP Data Protector
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*