Hope you are doing great.
Please share your resume on ne...@tresourceinc.com for below position.
*Position: Linux Systems Administrator*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6+ months*
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- This is an Agile team that is very collaborative from Dev, to
QA, to operations people
*Role #1 Ideal skills:*
o Linux Systems Administrator
*Role 2 ideal skills:*
o Linux Systems Administrator
o Deployment automation experience
o Active MQ
*Job Description: *
Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong background in
infrastructure automation to help us design, implement, and maintain
software build engineering processes, product testing and staging
environments, and a Linux-based infrastructure.
We're looking for someone that is enthusiastic about new technologies,
who's excited about working closely with a small group of engineers and
developers, who enjoys taking ownership of their work, who wants to help us
think about and design new infrastructure solutions, who wants to introduce
new technology ideas, and who wants to learn.
Primarily responsible for the day to day creation, deployment, support and
maintenance of development software stacks, overseeing build frameworks,
repackaging RPM dependencies, improving OS distributions, writing
configuration management code, and building software tools to support
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year, direct and hands-on
experience in a medium to large Linux based environment supporting
development activities. Specific required experience includes:
• Linux systems administration – (CentOS, Redhat)
• Storage (preferably NAS)
• Configuration management and automation using tools such as Puppet, Chef,
• Virtualization platforms (VMWare and OpenStack)
• Networking (primarily layers 1 – 3), protocols and standard tools such as
tcpdump and traceroute
• Python or Ruby software development
• Shell scripting (bash/sed/awk/etc.)
• RPM packaging and package management
• Git source code management
• Continuous Integration Frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
• Development technology (e.g. PHP, RoR, Python, Java, Groovy, etc.)
• Cassandra Database Administration
• Familiarity with SOA, SOLR, Splunk, Spark, Nagios, Docker
Strong verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills. This is a
role that requires representation and reconciliation of both developer and
• Work effectively; contribute positively as a team member within a fast
paced work environment
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure
Thanks & Regards
Office: 408-409-1760 x 825
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.