*!! **DIRECT CLIENT NEED* *!!*

Job Title: EnoviaV6 programming ConsultantLocation: Richardson ,
TXDuration: 6-12 Months Contract Required ExperienceAround 6-7 years of
recent EnoviaV6 programming experience on Enovia V6,MQL.1At least 1-2 years
of Experience in apparel accelerator application

Job Title: EnoviaV6 programming Consultant
Location: Richardson , TX
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract

Required Experience
Around 6-7 years of recent EnoviaV6 programming experience on Enovia V6,MQL.
1At least 1-2 years of Experience in apparel accelerator application

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operateā€¦

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com