Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!

My name is *Vaishali* , I have seen your resume on job portal and I am
trying to reach you for the urgent job requirement mentioned below.

Please reply with your* Updated Resume* along with your *Annually Salary
ASAP*

*Role**::* *SQL server DBA*

*Location::** Redmond, WA *

*Duration**:: ** 6 months*

*Job Description:*

 SQL server DBA with Azure, SSAS and SCOM experience.

   - Strong scripting and/or coding skills including one or more of the
   following: PowerShell, C#, TSQL, VBScript.
   - Experience operating enterprise systems that leverage SQL 2012/2014
   including strong T-SQL skills, SQL server Database administration,
   Performance Troubleshooting and tuning, experience implementing high
   availability solutions like Always on, Clustering, Mirroring etc. SQL
   Extended events, troubleshooting complex SQL issues, debugging TSQL code.
   - SSRS report development and troubleshooting, knowledge of SSIS & SSAS
   and related troubleshooting skills.
   - IIS Administration- Web Site setup, migration, troubleshooting complex
   issues, SSL certificate management.
   - Working knowledge of Load Balancing solutions like HLB, ASLB etc.
   - Experience operating enterprise systems deployed on Windows Server
   2008/2012 and IIS 7/8 including administration, implementation and
   troubleshooting.
   - Knowledge of Monitoring tools such as SCOM or any other.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*