Hope your are doing great..!
I am writing to you with reference to excellent opportunities we have with
one of our Direct Client as described below. Please go through the job
description mentioned below closely and let me know your interest.
I really appreciate if you would let me know your interest
*Position: WebMaster Consultant*
*Location: San Jose, CA *
Webmaster responsible for the overall functionality of the Apache web
servers, including maintaining and supporting existing Apache servers and
managing and implementing the new web projects. Ideal candidate will be a
team player, detail-oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
· Min 5 years webmaster work experience
· At least 3 years hands-on experience on Apache web server on its
compilation, package, installation, configuration, and performance tuning.
· 2-3 years Perl or Python programming experience
· Expertise on Unix and Linux operation system is a must
· Excellent Apache web server trouble-shooting skills on core-dump
analysis, TCP-dump analysis (using Wireshark), log analysis, etc.
· Fully understand Apache modular structure, with deep knowledge on
mod_rewrite, mod_proxy, mod_ssl, and their configurations
· Good knowledge of PKI based authentication, ssl encryption and
decryption, certificate maintenance and renew
· Have diverse technical backgrounds on OAM and SSO, LDAP, AD,
Database, storage, and Network
· Have a depth of knowledge and experience on HAProxy and Nginx is
a big plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
Yahoo mail: aijaz...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.