*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: QA Lead*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH *
*Duration: 6 month contract*
*Phone, skype interview*
The QA Lead is responsible for quality and test related process execution
with high impact to the business. This includes providing feedback on
artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client
projects; authoring test plans and test cases; and performing / leading
test execution for both project and support related activities. The QA
lead is responsible for leading a team of test professionals, located
locally or remotely in the US or India. The QA lead is responsible for
coordinating all phases of testing: system integration testing, system
testing, end to end testing, performance testing, security testing.
Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver preferred). The QA
lead should be familiar with the Agile Methodology as well as be familiar
with Automation technologies.
*Essential Job Functions:*
QA Lead Responsibilities and Task Assignments:
The QA lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of testing: system
integration testing, system testing, end to end testing, performance
testing, security testing.
- Testing can be manual or automated (*Selenium Web Driver).*
- Create QA Task List
- Set up metrics and reporting structure for project
- Develop or oversee the development of test activities estimates,
resource plans, costs, benefits, and timelines for projects.
- Complete risk and impact assessment for requests and ensure quality
and a timely delivery of all projects.
- Identify training needs
- Identify test environment needs
- Define and Create a Defect Tracking Process / Procedure
- Create Test Plan
- Perform and/or Oversee Test Case Development
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a group of testers to complete
project and support related activities. Delegate assignments to staff
members as a part of this process.
- Ensure Test Case reviews with stakeholders are being held as
- Verify Proper Configuration of Tools
- Formally accept application for testing.
- Coordinate Test Execution.
- Conduct Defect Triage meetings as appropriate.
- Identify opportunity for “shift to the left” unit testing coverage.
- Identify opportunity for automation.
- Monitor/review automated script creation.
- Ensure adherence to automation frameworks.
- Coordinate other types of testing (SOA testing, performance testing),
- Update Project List Activities for Project Management
- Develop, track, analyze, and communicate test-related metrics to
- Keep Management, Project Managers and stakeholders informed of current
state of quality and test progress against pilot / production readiness
- Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and
- Formally certify application for pilot.
- Monitor Pilot
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and identify and implement process
- Perform functional manual application testing, quality assurance.
- Assess quality and test process maturity level and assist in defining
strategy to implement best practices.
- Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle
- Provide leadership to quality engineers, with complete responsibility
and accountability for delivery of project tasks assigned to the QA team.
- Identify and lead implementation of software quality metrics that
results in improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
- Manage test services for support activity and works with release
management to assure product release quality
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, reduce support,
decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes.
- Provide coaching, education, and career development for QA team.
- Continuously work to increase technical knowledge through self-study
and classroom training.
*Position/Project Specific Requirements:*
· 5+ years of QA Lead experience
· Very strong background in Integration and End-to-End testing
· Demonstrated experience in coordinating tasks and dependencies
across test teams
· Prior experience coordinating the test effort of 3rd party
vendors and their software
· 1+ years of Agile methodology experience
· Prior experience testing web services (SOA) or leading SOA test
· Seasoned experience with using Quality Center/ALM for test case
· Prior experience using Jira for defect tracking
· Very comfortable using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
*Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:*
· Prior experience using Selenium Web Driver/Java for test
· Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most
· Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
· Prefer having a Bachelors Degree in a related field of study
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.