Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
at  *vranj...@sageitinc.net
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format

*Job Title: .NET Lead*

*Location: Silicon Valley, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months        *

*Note: Looking for local candidates..F2F required ..*

*Job Description:*

Design and build a “Mega Scale” internet service for managing people and
social groups across business and consumer users. We run one of the world’s
largest and most cutting edge systems, spanning across data centers around
the world and serving billions of user accounts. We power Skype, the
Windows Phone and Windows people hubs, Office contacts, and other social
clients at Microsoft. Help us connect people across the world on future
Microsoft devices, apps, and services.

We are looking for a strong senior engineer with extensive experience in
software engineering, passion for quality and a proven record of delivering
excellent results to work on one of the largest distributed storage systems
in the world storing contacts, social graph, and people insight data for a
billion users. This position requires a deep background in software
development and strong knowledge of computing concepts such as fault
tolerance, self-healing, network protocols, network programming,
multi-threaded programming, performance, reliability, scalability, and
security and a passion for social networking. Candidates must have a
thorough knowledge of a modern garbage collected language such as C# or
Java, relational databases such as SQL Server, experience with REST/SOAP
and .Net debugging in addition to strong writing and communication skills.

You will closely collaborate with partner teams to ensure coverage of key
scenarios and make certain that common methodologies and metrics are used
across the board. Your ability to collaborate effectively with others will
be a critical part of the team’s success.

Please list your TOP required skills that candidates must have.

a) 10+ years of SDE experience (C# .NET would consider Java, but high
preference for C#)

b) SQL server experience. Relational database experience.

c) REST, SOAP, and ODATA experience required. WCF is not required but
strongly preferred.

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.

Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

 Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!