Workday Integration consultant

Chicago IL

Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering preferred, this is a highly technical
position

•        8+ years of IT and business/industry work experience in technology

•        Must have strong working knowledge and of managing ERP environments

•        1+ year experience with Workday HCM or Finance in administrative
role

•        Must have experience working within an agile development
environment.

•        Working knowledge of integration tools for Workday

•        Working knowledge of XML

•        Demonstrated experience in delivering/enabling highly available,
scalable and secure enterprise deployments

•        Excellent communication, collaboration, and teaming skills

•        Excellent written and documentation skills with attention to detail

--
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.