Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Lead .NET Developer
Location: Mt. Sterling, OH
Duration: 12+ Months

Need a Lead software developer to come in and shape the software practice
and long-term architecture strategy. This person is going to be grooming
one of their internal employees into the position that the contractor will
hold for the 9-12 month period.

Qualified candidates need to have experience being in an environment that
transitioned from waterfall to agile. If that’s not possible then find
somebody who’s worked in a waterfall environment and an agile environment.

Exceptional .NET coding abilities: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, T-SQL database
queries, they’re a Microsoft shop

Need to have acted as a manager before where they’ve mentored/coached other
more junior developers. They can’t just have “lead” in their title.

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 609-935-3773 (103)