Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Position: MS Dynamics CRM- Technical Support Specialist *
*Location: Oakbrook, IL*
*Duration: 12 Months*
The Developer would be expected to participate in the maintenance and
operations of MS Dynamics CRM, conducting system troubleshooting analysis
and development to keep systems current.
He/ She will be responsible for the design, development, and on-going
support of custom applications and objects within MS Dynamics CRM. Should
be up-to-date on all current technologies related to CRM software to ensure
that during periodic updates of the software that stakeholders are kept
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
• L2/ L3 Support
• Resolves clients' questions or problems
• ITIL based Application support
• Must be working under strict deadlines/ SLA
• Participate in development/ testing and support UAT
• Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional,
service-oriented company image among users
*Education and Work Experience*
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• A degree in Business Management or Marketing is preferred
*Specialized Knowledge and Skills*
Key skills required are:
• MS Dynamics Developer
• Workflows and customizations
• NET / C# Programing
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• SOAP and REST Web Services Development
• MS Certifications will be a plus
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be proficient in
both written and verbal communication.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408 418 5779 --Ext--230 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.