Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
this moment.

Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.

Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
rahul.kushw...@nityo.com

*Role : Business System Analyst Tester*

*Location : Malvern, PA*

*Duration : 12+Months*

*Experience : 8+Months*

*Rate : $50/hr on C2C*

*Need Candidate with Testing Current Experience in manual and also
experience as Business Analyst with Fixed Income exposure*

*Visa Copy must for submission at the time of Submission*

*NO OPT,CPT, EAD*

*Job Description *

Resource should have experience as both BSA and functional manual testing
with knowledge in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), TopTeam.

Experience with Fixed income data is must. For example, someone that has
experience with Portfolio Analytics and understand how this data flows
through the various applications.

Responsible for analyzing the business needs for Risk Management team,
identifying business problems and proposing roadmap.

Provide Fixed Income data management analysis that focuses on data design,
integration, data relationships, data quality and transformation.

Document requirements in collaboration with Business stake holders and
various other IT product owners.

Work with developers on the data mapping, file specifications, developing
test scripts and testing of the data extracts and uploads.

Creating test plan, test scenarios and test scripts. Execute the script per
the plan.

Assist in the investigation and resolution of day-to-day issues for
existing application.

Ability to use excel for the effective analysis, grouping, assignment and
presentation of data.

Should be proactive to communicate and collaborate with external and
internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
and ensure the technical solution meets the business needs.

I don't work for submissions, I work for  Placement
------------------------------

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Regards*

*Rahul Kushwaha*
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*