*Sure Shot Closure !! VOIP Engineers – 3 Openings - Chevy Chase, MD*
Job Title VOIP Engineers – 3 Openings
Location Chevy Chase, MD
Duration 6 Months
*EAD GC/ GC / Citizen Only*
Job Skills: scripting experience Cisco tool set including UCCE, Call
Manager and CVP
*Experience Required :*
· Minimum 3 years of related experience in Collaboration
· Hands on scripting experience Cisco tool set including UCCE, Call
Manager and CVP
· Hands on knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
(UCCE) and Unified Communications Manager (UCM).
· Understanding and experience implementing, operating, configuring
and troubleshooting a converged IP network.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to
communicate with all levels of associates and management teams.
· Proven experience in end to end problem
determination/troubleshooting system issues.
· Proven Project Management Experience working on large complicated
· Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision
· Good technical foundation in networking is required, ideally CCNP
· Understanding of SDLC and CMMI concepts
· Proven experience in end-to-end problem
determination/troubleshooting system issues
· Familiarity with SIP integration techniques - carrier, cross
· Proficient in MS Office product set: MS Word, Excel, power point,
· Experience in systems and business analysis
· Experience with data extraction tools (SQL, etc.)
· Knowledge in other technologies/products, experience and
certifications are a plus.
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
* www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.