*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

Please send me linked in profiles or American references only

*Position    =Sr. Android Developer*

*Location  =  Detroit, MI  **(If you have an candidate in New York, they
can work onsite for our client)*

*Duration  =  6 months +*

*Sr. level Android developer with some of 3rd party libraries:*
Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Kochava, Google Analytics, Ormlite, Apache
Commonsopen source libraries : superbus, gson

*Qualifications:*

*•             2-4 years of hands-on experience developing native Android
applications*

•             Hands-on experience should include developing for device
capabilities (camera, geo-locataion, accelerometer, bluetooth, etc)

•             3 months experience with *GIT version control.*

•             Ability to translate designs and wireframes into code.

•             Experience working in a team development environment

•             Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

•             Experience working in an *Agile development* environment

•             Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies

*Preferred Skills:*

•             Experience implementing push notifications.

•             Experience working with remote *data via REST and JSON.*

•             Experience writing unit tests in an *Android development
environment.*

•             Experience with automated testing for Android devices

•             Experience releasing mobile apps to the *Google Play Store*

•             Experience *with third-party libraries and APIs (Facebook,
Twitter, Google Analytics, etc)*

•             Knowledge of Android on non-phone platforms, i.e. *Wearables,
in-vehicle systems, etc*

•             Experience with hybrid mobile development (*HTML5,
JavaScript, CSS, Phonegap)*

 Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited