Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of your
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

Job Title:HP Non Stop TANDEM - C++, Java Consultant
Location:Montvale NJ or Denver CO
Duration:6 Months+

*please email your resume and response at :jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
<jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com>*

3 TANDEM skilled resources at onsite Montvale NJ or Denver CO.

Skill requirements : HP Non Stop TANDEM, TAL, C++, Java (on TANDEM
platform). Around 5-7 yrs of experience (1 profiles) remaining can be 3-5
yrs

experience profiles.

Regards,
Jenny Smith- Technical Recruiter
Desk No #412- 238-8594 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com