*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = Sr. UI Developer  *

*Location  = Ann Arbor , MI*

*Duration  = 6 +* *months CTH *

*Green Card  and Citizens**……*

*POSITION OVERVIEW*

Client  is looking for an *exceptional front-end developer with 3+ years of
experience building dynamic internet things*. You will work alongside an
elite team of engineers *to create innovative interactive solutions (both
web and mobile) for top national brands*. The ideal candidate should also
enjoy collaborating with design and user experience teams, have a passion
for new technology, and be eager to enable great design.

*REQUIREMENTS*

HTML5 /CSS3

JavaScript

JSON / AJAX / APIs

Responsive Design

Multi-user Source Control (Git, TFS, SVN, etc.)

*Desired :*

CSS preprocessors (*Sass, LESS)*

CSS frameworks (*Foundation, Bootstrap)*

Build tools (*Gulp, Grunt)*

Server-side code integration *(.NET, PHP)*

Content management and modeling

JavaScript frameworks (*Angular, Ember, etc)*

 Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited