you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-353-5281 Position:*

*Citrix Admin With Netscaler Location: Chicago, IL Duration: 12+ Months*

1)            *Citrix, Netscaler – L3 for build/ support*

The selected candidate will be supporting a multi-tiered high-availability
Citrix infrastructure that is geographically distributed with a highly
mobile work force. The candidate will have a very strong background in
Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, XenMobile and Microsoft Windows
Server technologies, possessing the skills to work in a mission-critical,
multi-site enterprise environment. Looking for candidate with hands on
experience with implementing and managing large scale enterprise
environments. In varying capacities this person will also participate in
the support a range of virtualization products including but not limited to
Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, Netscaler ,  Provisioning Services,
Microsoft Application Virtualization and various related and unrelated
subsystems necessary to support an enterprise virtual desktop and
application delivery environment. Looking for some that is self-motivated
and able to work with minimal hand holding.

Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise environment
delivered via Citrix Xenapp, PVS and Netscallar.
At least 8 years experience in implementing & supporting Citrix
Infrastructure in a production environment.
Atleast 6 Years of Experience with Netscalers; particularly in regards to
load balancing and Citrix Access Gateway.
Provide XenApp/XenDesktop design; implement and optimize technology or
process solutions.
Upgrade Netscaler Gateway to latest firmware version, Setup Load Balancing,
Secure New sites.
Experience in Capacity management for Citrix Xenapp servers and Applications
Migrating to newer versions of Xenapp and xendesktop.
Strong Expericen in  Web interface, StoreFront, Presentation Server 4.5,
XenApp 6.5,XenDesktop,PeripheralRedirection,Network Printing from
Citrix,Citrix Profile Management,Citrix Studio,Citrix Director

Current Certifications in Citrix required including CCIA, CCEE, CCAA
Edgesight installtion, configuring and troubleshooting . Generating reports
from Edgesight for farm load and Issues

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Thanks & Regards*

*Aabhas Swami*

(Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Phone: 609-353-5281

Fax: 609 799 5746

Email: aabha...@nityo.com <tushan...@nityo.com>

www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500