Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Position: BIZTALK DEVELOPER*
Length: 9+ month contract
Location: Grafton, WI

Our client needs a *BizTalk Developer with a .NET background.*  Overall,
they are looking for a developer who has a background with T-SQL, .NET 3.5
Framework, C#, VB.NET, SSIS and BizTalk.  The candidate would need exposure
to BizTalk.  They don't need to be an expert in BizTalk, just need
experience working with the BizTalk Server.
Presently, they utilize BizTalk 2006 R2, but will be migrating to BizTalk
2009 shortly.

*Required Skills/Experience:*
BizTalk
T-SQL
.NET 3.5 Framework
C#
VB.NET
SSIS

A nice to have would be to have experience conducting migrations from
BizTalk 2006 R2 to 2009.

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289*