This is MIKE from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****
*Title: Web Method Developer*
*Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA*
*Duration: 6 + months*
*Need Local candidates PA or NJ.*
Web Methods Developer will be responsible for the implementation of
different services for integration related components of the enterprise
solution for SPIRE transformation program. In this role, he/she will be
expected to possess advance development skills in key technologies
(articulated below). A candidate for this position should ideally possess
deep technical skills in the WebMethods environment and must be able to
work in a varied, fast paced environment.
· Lead/participate in the analysis, design and technical
o Implementation and unit of the services according to provided technical
specifications and business requirements
o Responsible for the development and maintenance of SDLC artifacts
related to services implementation.
o Analyze and translate functional specifications into technical
o Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis
*Role Specific Requirements*
*Required Technical Skills*
· 3 + years development and operations support using SAG webMethods
· 3 + years of experience with webMethods Integration Server,
Broker, JMS Broker, My WebMethods Server and JDBC adapter.
· 3 years professional experience in developing web services for
the web consumption.
· Experience of consuming J2EE or .NET component within webMethods
· Experience with SAG BMPS.
· 3 years professional experience in developing application using
SQL Server 2005, 2008.
· Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented
· Advanced knowledge of SOA principles, implementation
methodologies, and related tools
· Development experience with Java, JMS, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT,
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, including
Team Foundation Server.
· Education: Hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline.
· SOAP UI Experience is a plus
· Experience with .Net 3.5/4.0 framework with C# .NET is a plus
*Required Soft Skills*
- Strong drive to execute and deliver.
- Ability to cultivate a strong team environment.
- Clear communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and accommodate requests based on priorities changes.
*Thanks & Regards*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,
Ensuring Client's Success
Fax: (630) 206-2397
Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>
Web: *www.agilees.com* <http://www.agilees.com/>
Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.