Immediate Need Sr.LAN Engineer with Fiber Optics- Interview ASAP
*Position : Sr.LAN Engineer*
*Location : Exton, PA*
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Skills and Experience required:*
· Experience in leading technical teams, provide direction and help deepen
their knowledge of LAN, both in general and as it relates to client
· Global experience – projects will span the globe
· Provides daily project support services in the Americas region, and
engaged in global LAN projects to provide guidance and direct support.
· Support relationships with key upstream IT delivery organizations (IP
Services, application support, etc.)
·Capacity and performance analysis for project planning.
· Business As Usual (BAU) network software and hardware maintenance
· Support project quality metrics.
· Provide technology leadership to other members of network team.
·Wireless implementation as well as architecture/design experience a plus
· Experience with AirMagnet wireless site surveys and RF analysis a plus
· Industry Knowledge:
· Computer Networking
· Fiber Optics
· Switches – Cisco Catalyst platform (VLANs, trunking)
· Wiring Standards
· Protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP and other related technologies (Multicast, IP
Video and IP Telephony).
Aaron - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No :* 609-223-9188 *| Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.