Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at *shams...@tresourceinc.com
Location: *Melville, NY*
Contract: *12+ months*
Role: *Senior Informatica Developer*
. Experience to create, enhance IDD application.
2. Expert knowledge on IDD limitations and capabilities.
3. Should know what is Subject Area Group, Subject Area Child,
Subject Area grandchild, Sibling reference.
4. Should know how to customize error message display in IDD screen.
5. Should know about changing IDD screen labels using XML
6. Should know how to use different IDD Application properties file.
7. Implementation experience with Java – in particular, should know
about the Informatica SDK to support user exit development – for IDD, as
well for regular MDM data load processes.
8. It is a plus to have IDD performance tuning knowledge.
9. Should know to create MDM Cleanse functions to use them in IDD.
Better if having experience of merging multiple cleanse functions into one.
10. Should be able to relate MDM Hub hierarchy/relationship
configuration to IDD configuration. How the hierarchy/relationship gets
used in IDD.
11. It will be excellent if worked on making IDD as a data entry/data
12. Basic MDM development skills – as outlined in point 1-5, are
a. Developed *MDM Hub Data Model*
b. Worked on *Party Model for MDM hub*
c. Designed and developed *Landing and staging tables for MDM hub*
d. Designed *hierarchies for MDM hub*
e. Designed and developed *landing and staging jobs for MDM hub*
13. Should have hands-on experience in MDM Service Integration Framework
14. Experience on integrating MDM on real time will be a plus.
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.