*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Data Engineer*

*Menlo park CA*

*6+ Months*

·          Build data expertise and own data quality for the pipelines you
build

·         Architect, build and launch new data models that provide
intuitive analytics to your customers. Ability to work independently with
customers.

·         Design, build and launch extremely efficient & reliable data
pipelines to move data (both large and small amounts) across different
storages

·         Use your expert coding skills across a number of languages,
predominantly Python. Ability to understand and sometimes contribute PHP.

·          Ability to work seamlessly with engineering teams to understand,
influence product and logging

·          Strong SQL and data-warehousing, database concepts.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted