This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals in *SOA
Architect *at * San Diego, CA*
*Position: SOA Architect*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: 3 Months*
*Job Skill: *
Integration architect having experience in OFMW(Oracle Fusion Middleware
11g) based Integration – SOA Suite & OSB, knowledge on Oracle AIA
framework. Retail domain knowledge is preferred.
9+ Years of IT Experience with at least 3+ years hands on
experience(architecture & design) in integration projects using OFMW,
playing architect lead role in large scale integration programs. Must to
have a good communication skills.
· Should have valid experience in OFMW integration architect lead
· Integration Architecture & Design Experience in OFMW(SOA Suite &
OSB, knowledge on Oracle AIA framework)- is a must. Experience in Retail
domain is preferred.
· Experience in defining end to end solution & architecture for
integration applications on multiple hardware and software environments.
· Should have experience in designing E2E integration solution –
interfaces design, application monitoring & alert mechanism, error handling
· Should be able to collect and understand the functional as well
as non-functional requirements for the interface/application.
· Responsible for working with the client Enterprise and Solution
architect to define Integration Life Cycle Management/Roadmap.
· Responsible for liaising with Oracle on Product/Patch Upgrade
roadmap & implementation strategy.
· Responsible for defining and refining of best practices,
guidelines, design patterns for integration.
· Responsible for identifying and design reusable components for
· Responsible for producing the conceptual integration architecture
during the solution blue printing phase.
· Responsible for converting defining the end to end process flows
and converting business requirements to integration requirement along with
client side SA and BA.
· Responsible for functional and non-functional integration
requirement gathering for end to end solution.
· Responsible for working with all implementation partners
· Responsible for providing interface complexity as well high level
· Responsible for integration technical delivery.
· Responsible for Architectural reviews, directions & Milestone
reviews for projects
· Address/solve any difference in opinion on architecture between
the project solution architect and the integration project architect/tech
· Guide the integration designers during architecture handover
· Day to day interaction with Project Managers and Solution
Architects to address concerns and refine methodology.
· Guide the integration team on the roadmap
· Guide the integration team in defining architectural standards,
policies and procedures
· Guide the integration team on delivery and governance models
· Guide the integration team on product best practices
· Guide and advise on technology decisions
· Facilitate product trainings
· Product Assurance, Escalation point for any product related
· Architectural reviews and implementation compliance
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.